- "For over 10 years John has consistently produced results for us. He is definitely “The Man To See.” –
Mike DeStefano, President Sturbridge Homes
- John spearheaded the legislative effort to take Two Rivers through the County Council from residential agricultural zoning with no public utilities to a 2,044 senior community with public water and sewer in Western Anne Arundel County. We recommend him highly"-
Gary Koch and John Stamato, Two Rivers Investors and Koch Homes
- "I have known John for over 20 years and he has been of great service to our Hospital"
Martin “Chip” Doordan, CEO/President Anne Arundel Health Systems, Inc.
- "John Pantelides was instrumental in getting the award winning 72 acre mixed use Village at Waugh Chapel processed and built."
Brian Gibbons-President/CEO of Greenberg Commercial Corporation
- "Over the past 9 years John has always found a way to make things happen. If there was someone to convince, John either knew them or designed a strategy to get their support. He processed numerous subdivisions, literally thousands of units in record time and saved me both time and money" –
Frank Scott Sr.
- "John Pantelides and his team volunteered their services and helped us beat legislation designed solely to stop our senior community in South County" –
The Rev. Carl Rehling, Episcopal Diocese of Maryland
- "John Pantelides took our residential property and had it rezoned from residential to the highest commercial use".
Jack Baldwin, Baldwin Real Estate L.L.C
- "John Pantelides has successfully helped us navigate through the Anne Arundel County commercial approval maze. He keeps his word." –
Robert G. Pollokoff, President, The Fedder Company
- "John volunteered to get our grading permit in time to beat a change in the regulations which everyone thought was impossible". –
Bishop Chester Wright, Antioch Church